Welcome to StarsQuest
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

StarsQuest : un jeu en évolution

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

HeavenPunisher

HeavenPunisher

Tyran

• Retraité du Staff
  • 3439 posts
  • Genre:Homme
  • Hobbies:Jeux en réseau

Hello la communauté,

Plus que jamais nous avons de grands projets pour StarsQuest, nous allons étudier différentes idées en interne mais plus que jamais nous sommes intéressés par VOS idées et VOS avis, notre but premier est de vous apporter du nouveau contenu qui tienne compte de vos goûts et qui assure le meilleur équilibre possible afin que chaque joueur puisse développer son style :)

N'hésitez pas à soumettre vos propositions, outre Team Manager je suis également membre de l'équipe de développement donc cette section va m'intéresser particulièrement :)

Team Manager tyran à la retraite 

Tigrou

Tigrou

Ah, j'avance!

• Super Operateur
  • 236 posts

merci c"est top

Skylander

Skylander

Jeune recrue

• StarsQuester
  • 45 posts

Good evening

Here's my idea theDebris Finder

I'd like to have an application that tracks the debris in the galaxies.
We could add a module in the research laboratory to develop this "debris finder" in a way that is more elevated its value, the more the "hunter" search debris in the various galaxies of the game.
Similarly, instead of the laboratory, it could do in construction(Batiments), adding a similar module.

What do you think?
I sometimes looking in the galaxies I found a lot of resources to recycle, with this application, the search is easier ....

Thanks for the reply

HeavenPunisher

HeavenPunisher

Tyran

• Retraité du Staff
  • 3439 posts

Hello Sky,

Currently we have that kind of tool on our second game Space Destiny, for a cost of 200 Dark Matter you can scan 88 solar systems for débris fields and you have an option to immediately send a recycling mission to the target field.

We will mind on an improved version of this tool and the possible installation of it on StarsQuest :)

edit : debris finder is now online you can access it by the galaxy button

Skylander

Skylander

Jeune recrue

• StarsQuester
  • 45 posts

Hi,
200 dark matter
for 88 scanner systems,  
with the risk of not finding nothing,and in my opinion  seem a bit a lot...

I was thinking  an application built into the game, but completely free, apart  the resources  it would take to develop ...

but this is only my personal feeling ....

Regards

HeavenPunisher

HeavenPunisher

Tyran

• Retraité du Staff
  • 3439 posts

The actual version has been builded for 120 systems :)

Skylander

Skylander

Jeune recrue

• StarsQuester
  • 45 posts

DARK MATTER

hello
I would like to propose a new way of the merchant.
Well, for now we can only deal with resources, I wonder if you can sell / buy  dark matter.

Resources vs dark matter
Dark matter vs resources

An idea, that's all!