Welcome to StarsQuest
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Tutorial

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Lupine

Lupine

Jeune recrue

• StarsQuester
  • 6 posts

The tutorial is about useless. It tells you what to do but not HOW to do it. Isn't the whole point of a tutorial to teach new players HOW to do things?

Firerazer

Firerazer

Veni Vedi Locki :p

• Lead-Programmer
  • 3587 posts
  • Genre:Homme

Hello,

We know that our tutorial is pretty bad. We are seeing to make a better, and we hope that it will be on-line as soon as possible...

Thanks for your return

Regards

Firerazer

GameDesigner

717158Firerazer1.png
GameDesigner

Lupine

Lupine

Jeune recrue

• StarsQuester
  • 6 posts

Thanks Fire, the problem I'm having right now is that it wants me to send a buddy request but I can not figure out how to do it. I looked at the statistics list showing all the players but can not find any way to send a buddy request.

Firerazer

Firerazer

Veni Vedi Locki :p

• Lead-Programmer
  • 3587 posts

Hello,

For the buddy list, you have to do this to have a friend :

-> Go to statistics

-> Click the pseudo of the player you want to invite

-> At the bottom of the page, you have 2 options : Buddy or Message. Click buddy, writte a little message, and send it :)

To accept an invitation : 

-> Go to the buddy list

-> Accept the invitation using the link "Accept"

We are at your disposal if you are more questions :)

Regards

717158Firerazer1.png
GameDesigner

Zortel

Zortel

Ah, j'avance!

• StarsQuester
  • 441 posts

For any ingame questions, if you can't find the anser by yourself Lupine, do not hesitate to ask directly on the chat, or directly to us ! :)

Have a nice game !